Mission, idea, commitment.
These are three words describing our commitment and business standards within our Chamber for the last 10 years. Regional Pomeranian Chamber of Commerce was established on 10th June 2008 as an initiative of 68 entrepreneurs.
Today the Chamber is a modern economic and entrepreneur support organization. We focus our activities on Pomerania — a region that is unique due to its location by the Baltic Sea. This is where we live, run our companies and we want to implement our ideas. We care for daily discovery of the regional strengths and beauty of Pomerania and we dedicate our engagement for constant regional development.
We are convinced that the benefits of our activities will be seen by all regional entrepreneurs as well as employees and local government organizations.
- Developing and shaping of entrepreneurship spirit in Pomerania
- Acceleration of export activity in Pomerania and strengthening of the “Pomorskie” brand in the world
- Creating of strong, economic self-governance of Pomerania
- Have direct influence on the quality of business in the region thanks to our presence in advisory authorities to local governments
- Developing cooperation paths for our members
- Creating a culture of amicable dispute resolution thanks to the Court of Arbitration
Member of the Board and President of PCAIM
Member of the Board and General Director
Please contact us to arrange a cooperation scheme.