Pomeranian Export Broker. A comprehensive system of export support in the Pomeranian Voivodship
Action 2.3. Export activity
The duration of the project: July 2016 — June 2023
Project budget: 84.08 million PLN
Pomeranian Export Broker is a partnership project carried out by the Pomerania Development Agency, Regional Pomeranian Chamber of Commerce, Incubator STARTER, FREE ENTREPRENEURSHIP ASSOCIATION in Gdańsk, Gdańsk Agency for Economic Development and the Pomeranian Science and Technology Park.
The aim of the project is to increase the export potential of Pomeranian enterprises from the SME sector. As part of the project, a comprehensive support system for international expansion based on three pillars will be created:
- INTRODUCTION TO EXPORT — activities addressed to SMEs that have not taken export activities to date or are beginning exporters.
- DEVELOPMENT OF POMERANIAN COMPANIES ON SELECTED MARKETS — a dedicated program of comprehensive actions strengthening exports of Pomeranian companies and promotion of the region on selected markets.
- GRANTS FOR SMEs — an activity addressed to SMEs, which consists of financial support in form of grant competitions.
The project’s targets:
- 1800 companies will receive support
- 1300 enterprises will receive non-financial support
- 600 enterprises will receive support for the internationalization of their activities
- 475 informational and promotional actions with international character
- 10,000 companies participating in informational and promotional projects with an international scope
- 200 companies that will introduce organizational and process improvements
For more information, please contact: Magdalena Raczyńska, Chamber’s General Director
e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +48 58 305 23 25